Information we collect
We use the knowledge we collect in various ways and this knowledge utilizes in many ways. Some of these are mentioned below;
- to operate projectsinventory.com
- to maintain projectsinventory.com
- to improve projectsinventory.com
- to personalize projectsinventory.com
- to expand projectsinventory.com
Projects Inventory follows a traditional log file system. The knowledge collected by log files includes the followings;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time stamp
- browser type
- referring/exit pages
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- possibly the number of clicks, and many more.
These aren’t linked to any information that’s personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Projects Inventory uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are not developed to store the information including visitors’ preferences, and therefore the pages on the web site that the visitor accessed. The reason behind getting the user knowledge with cookies is only to utilized to optimize the users’ experience.