Non Functional Requirements
When an online CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM OF POLICE STATION implemented The registered user can create complaint in an efficient manner.
ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM should provide a reliable environment to both The registered users and administrator . All complaint should be reaching at the admin end without any errors.
ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM is designed for The registered user friendly environment and ease of user.
Implementation of ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM using CSS, AJAX and html in front end with PHP as back end and it will be used for database connectivity. And the database part is developed by Xampp. Responsive web designing is used for making the website compatible for any type of screen.
The whole system is expected to be delivered in 6 months of time with weekly evaluation by the project guide.
Unauthorized person cannot access the panel and database, do not read and write the information.
ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM will be available Monday-Friday(24-Hours),Saturday (24-Hour) and Sunday 4.30am-12.00am.
It is the primary requirements that are fulfilled by our ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM .It’s allowing the The registered users, or current The registered user to use our website at the level of ease .The purpose of our website is to provide the full information that is required to the The registered user. Here is the following requirement that is fulfilled by our system.
The registered user
The registered user Login
This feature used by the The registered user/admin to login into system. A The registered user/admin must login with his The registered user name and password to ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM after registration. If they are invalid, the The registered user not allowed to enter ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM.
- The registered user name and password will be provided after The registered user registration is confirmed.
- Password should be hidden from others while typing it in the field
Register New user
A new The registered user will have to register in ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM by providing essential details in order to view the products in ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM. The admin must accept a new The registered user by unblocking him.
- System must be able to verify and validate information.
- ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM must encrypt the password of the customer to provide security.
The registered user user can add the desired complain into his cart by clicking add to cart option on the product. He can view his cart by clicking on the cart button. All products added by cart can be viewed in the cart. The registered user can remove an item from the cart by clicking remove. After confirming the items in the cart the The registered user can submit the cart by providing a delivery address. On successful submitting the cart will become empty.
– System must ensure that, only a registered customer can purchase items.
The user can search the desired product. He can view description of product. After confirming the items in the search The registered user can select it into cart by providing a delivery address.
The The registered user can upload the prescription if The registered user cannot read the doctor prescription.
Manage The registered user
The administrator can add The registered user, delete The registered user, view The registered user.
Manage Police Station
The administrator can add product, delete product, hide product and view product.
The administrator can view orders and update complaint status.
-ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM must identify the login of the admin.
-Admin account should be secured so that only owner of the account can access that account.
More helping material Of Online Crime Reporting System
- Functional and Non Functional Requirements of CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM
- Code of ONLINE CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM IN PHP
- Use Case description Of Online Crime Reporting System
- Database Tables Of Online Crime Reporting System
- Use case diagram of Crime Reporting System
- Activity Diagram of Crime Reporting System
- Sequence Diagram of Crime Reporting System
- Class Diagram of Crime Reporting System
- PPT Presentation CRIME REPORTING SYSTEM Project