NON FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- The application shall not exceed 1GB of RAM usage at any time. The application size shall not exceed 512MB.
- The application must be reliable at all times. The application’s fail-safes (not loading without questions of game core) shall catch errors 99.99% of the time.
- The application shall be running as expected 99.99% of the time.
- The application shall load each new question scene within <100ms. The application’s loading agent shall have an operation time of <250ms.
EASE OF USE:
- The application should be fully usable by an inexperienced user within 5 minutes.
- The application must be usable for >90% of ANDROID PHONES, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 users.
It is the primary requirement that is fulfilled by our application. It’s allowing the users, and customers to use our application at the level ease. The purpose of our application is to provide the full information that is required of the user. Here is the following requirement that is fulfilled by our system.
GAME LOADING AGENT:
- The application shall load all necessary game files (game core, cards) before loading the start screen. Having no game core shall result in a failure to launch the application. Having zero cards in the database shall also result in a failure to launch the application.
- The user shall be able to select New Game to launch the game options screen.
- The user shall be able to select Options to access and modify pre-game options.
GAME OPTIONS SCREEN:
- The user shall be able to select a username and specify the number of questions to be played in the application. If the user specifies more questions than exists in the database, the application shall return an error, and the game will not launch.
- The user shall be presented with questions (cards) randomly chosen from the database.
- The user shall be provided an input box to input their response to the question presented.
- The user shall be notified whether or not their input is the correct answer to the question.
- The user shall be provided the number of questions they correctly answered out of total questions given in the form of a percentage score, and the questions they correctly and incorrectly answered shall be provided.