Explanation of Non FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The Server would be able to perform desired tasks in reasonable unit of time.
The Server would perform desired tasks as expected. The system does its work with more accuracy like user registration to the system, user validation and authorization, book search and issue operation, return status , and updating the database by synchronizing between database and application.
The system would provide access to only legitimate users. It will be secure on network and only authorized person can use it.
The proposed system would be scalable to support extended number of users.
Ease of Use
The proposed system would be user-friendly and would provide Graphical User Interface (GUI).
The proposed system would be GUI-based desktop application installed on computing root node (server) running the application.
The proposed system would be easy to maintain and extend. Minor modification to the system would not cause harm to the running application.
Benefits of Proposed System
In our proposed system, Administrator can easily maintain their server and website.
Different Roles and Features
In our proposed system, Administrator can easily maintain log in time interval of clients
Assigning Different Privileges
Library Management System Software Documentation
- FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Non FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS OF LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Use Case Diagram of Library Management System
- Class Diagram of Library Management System
- Sequence Diagram of Library Management System
- Entity relationship Diagram of LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ERD
- Use Case Descriptions of LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Project MILESTONE, Deliverable, and Risk Management of Library Management System
- Testing of Library Management System with Test Cases