Final Year Project Management System with Source Code and Documentation.
Objectives of Final Year Project Management System Project
The main objectives of the project are:
- Students and Supervisors can register themselves.
- Students can know about their group members.
- Students can communicate with their group members.
- Students can know about their supervisor.
- Students get aware of their meetings with the supervisor.
- Students can see the received feedback of each
- Supervisors can evaluate project performance
- Supervisors can notify students about meeting timings.
- Supervisors can give feedback on each project module.
Nowadays, Android would be a more popular operating system. It could be plugged into high technologies, such as smartphones, watches, and TV boxes. I would like to develop an Android Application as my final year project. The most challenging part will be how to design a user-friendly interface and programming. In addition, the interaction part between students and supervisors on how to facilitate them is interesting which motivates me to focus on thinking about how to design the application.
Purpose of Final Year Project Management System Project
Universities are concerned to facilitate their students at their best will. They try to provide each facility, students have to deal with. The purpose of this application is to provide ease to students and to supervisors during the whole fyp supervision and development. The application will save time for students and supervisors. Despite so distant from each other with the help of this application, they both can be connected.
Software Tools and Languages Requirements
XML (Extensible Markup Language)
Kotlin, JSON, Volley, PHP
Android Studio, Geny-Motion, Android Device, SDK
Scope of Final Year Project Management System Project
Allowing students and supervisors to register from anywhere using our application.
Students and Supervisors will login into the application. Students can see all their group members and profiles of supervisors to choose from according to their specializations and the nature of the project. This application will aid both students and supervisors in the whole process of final year project evaluation.
Activity Index of Final Year Project Management System Project
|1.||Proposal & Review||3||Weeks||Proposal Documentation|
|3.||System Design||3||Weeks||Design Document|
|4.||System Development||2||Weeks||Render 1|
|5.||Development Review||3||Weeks||Render 2|
|6.||System Testing||1||Week||Render 3|
|7.||System Integration &||1||Week||Render 4|
FYP Evaluation is an Android Mobile Application that aims to facilitate students and supervisors in the whole process of project evaluation. It would allow students and supervisors to get registered themselves the confidentiality will be secured. Students can know about their group members and communicate with each other at hand by the embedded chat functionality.
This app should be particularly useful to students who are in the last years, but it should also be useful to anyone unfamiliar with final year projects such as new students.
This type of app does not exist. Although many functionalities of the universities are automated. It was lacking so I marked this functionality into consideration and decided on my project.
Students can see the details of their group members and supervisors. Students can also get notified about the meeting timings with the supervisor. They can also see the remarks of each module, evaluated by the supervisor. And can align their performance according to the evaluation.
The supervisor can arrange meeting timing with students and get them notified with the help of the application. The supervisor can give feedback to students of each module. Also can chat with them through the application.
Admin can remove malicious users, allocate supervisors and update grouping on request.
Benefits of Proposed System
- Reduce communication gap.
- Keep them aware.
- Provide feasibility.
- Keep them connected no matter how much they are distant to each other.
- Help in depicting the available slots.
- Enables communication.
- Provide medium between students and supervisor.
- Help students and supervisors in the whole process.
- Improve performance.
- Meet deadlines.
More helping material for FYP Management System
- SRS Documentation of Final Year Project Management System
- Functional and Non-functional Requirements of Final Year Project Management System
- Modules of Final Year Project Management System
- Use case diagram of Final Year Project Management System
- Use Case detailed Description of Final Year Project Management System
- Class diagram of Final Year Project Management System
- Sequence Diagram of Final Year Project Management System
- Source code of Final Year Project Management System