C# Code of Human Resource Management System Project
This Human Resource Management System (HRMS) can be used to manage a certain organization’s employees’ records. It is developed in C#.NET & MS SQL Server.
This system store the organization’s employees’ details and other relevant information such as the leave details of the employee. The system also manages the daily attendance of the employees.
This HRMS generates reports for Employee Details and Salary.
Features of Human Resource Management System Project
- Create User Account
- Employee Report
- Employee Details
- Department Details
- Job Details
- Leave Details
- Salary Report
- Backup SQL Database and more other option
How to Run
Requirements of Human Resource Management System Project
- First Download and then Install Microsoft Visual Studio software
- First Download and then Install Microsoft SQL Server software
- Download the source code zip file as mentioned at bottom of this post.
- Extract the source code file.
- Open the extracted source code folder and locate the solution file known as “HRMS.sln”.
- Open the Solution file with your Visual Studio.
- Open your MS SQL Server then attach the database. The database file is located at the “Database” folder of the extracted source code folder.
- Configure the connection string data source according to your attached database. Data Source configuration should be done in both the “app.config” file and “Commoncls.cs”(data source is located in setConnectionString method) file.
- Configure the path/directory where you want to save your backup database file. To do this Open the “Commoncls.cs” file and locate the “Sqlback method”.
- Press the “F5” key on your keyboard to run the project.
Username of the project: john
The password of the project: 123