Online-voting system using PHP with Source Code
This is an Online-voting system Project in PHP. The system was created using PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL Database, and Bootstrap for the design. We can manage the system using your mobile phone, laptop, tablet, or desktop computer because the system is responsive which.
Types of Actors
This system has 2 types of actors which are the Admin and the voters. The Admin user is in charge of managing the catalog of candidates, voters, company, and has access to the vote result. The Voters are the student who can vote in any company and submit their votes. You need to use the Bootstrap to make that the system is user-friendly and nice user-interface.
Functional Requirements of Online-voting system
To Manage the Catalog of Company
To Manage the Catalog of Position
To Manage the Catalog of Nominees
To Manage the Catalog of Voters
To View Results per Company
To Print Results per Company
How to Run
You can Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
You can Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
1. Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
2. Extract the downloaded source code file.
3. If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
4. Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
5. Create a new database naming “voting”.
6. Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as “voting.sql” placed inside the extracted source code folder.
7. Browse the Online-voting system in a browser. i.e. and http://localhost/voting_system/sandbox for the admin side.
Login details for Admin
Download code of Online-voting system using PHP