STUDY OF EXISTING SYSTEM
System analysis is the process of gathering and interpreting facts, identifying problems and using the information to recommend improvements on the system. System analysis is a problem solving activity that requires intensive communication between the system users and system developers.
System analysis or study is an important phase of any system development process. The system is viewed as a whole, the inputs are identified and the system is subjected to close study to identify the problem areas. The solutions are given as a proposal. The proposal is reviewed on user request and suitable changes are made. This loop ends as soon as the user is satisfied with the proposal.
The current system for purchasing solar system is to visit the solar system shop manually. People visit the solar system shop physically which require effort and time customer check the solar system quality and its perfection in the senses of voltage and other attributes like price. So if the customer not satisfying then they move another shop and search their required product. So the overall process confusing the customer. Another problem is that customers don’t know about their usage and that thing make them confused.
So the existing system have some worst qualities.
- It is less user-friendly.
- User must go to shop and select products.
- It is a time consuming process
- Not in reach of distant users
- customers don’t have any idea of their consumption
Disadvantages of the Existing Systems Process
- Do not have online home delivery system
- Time consuming
- No idea of usage
In the proposed system customer need not go to the shop for buying the solar system and other things related to solar system. In the proposed system customer can visit website and order solar system and other things from home or office without visiting solar system shop physically so that they can save their precious time.
Customer can search solar system by category and different packages that are available in our website. Moreover, customer can resolve their issue online and if the customer have a further query so it can be resolve online. Website will increase sales of client since having internet access means customers access to the solar system website from anywhere.
Benefits of Proposed System
User Friendly Interface
Friendly User Interface Ease to use for customers.
Market Available at Home
Buyer doesn’t need to go out and drive to store just sit in front of laptop or mobile and reached to the market.
The facility of replacement of product’s the undesired products or any issue related to products.
Time Saving Method
Saves the customer and Administrator’s precious time
More helping material for Electronic Shop Project
- SRS Document of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Electronic shop SOURCE CODE IN ASP.NET C# [Download]
- Functional and Nonfunctional requirements of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Use case diagram of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Use Case Description of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Database tables Design of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Sequence diagram of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- ER-DIAGRAM Entity relationship for electronic shop