This Chapter Deals with analysis of requirements of the proposed System. There are two major types of requirements for the proposed system
- Functional Requirements
- Non Functional Requirement
The following functions that website performs:
- User can view the website pictures of mapping, our previous work, and cost table of different construction plan.
- User can see the details of different construction plan (which include ground mapping, 3d view of house/height, installment plan for client, and at end there is buy button for client to buy the project of Construction Company Management System.
- User can submit and reset the buying form the buying button has following functionality: By clicking on buy button it go to another page where we have form contain following options:
- Name of buyer
- CNIC of buyer.
- Email of buyer.
- Image of payment slip of advance.
- Buyer address.
This data stored in database where admin can edit, update, delete or search the data.
- User can give us feedback using comment box the functionality of comment box: This form has:
- Host can change pictures. Host can delete pictures.
- Host can change installment plans.
- Host can see comments
- Host has authority to reply the commentator.
- Host also has excess to the whole website.
Many people have a hard time finding their way in a new building. We considered this situation a useful test case for
The Website is designed for user friendly environment and ease of use.
The system should provide a reliable environment for all users . Client can easily access all type of our service by visiting our Website.
The whole system is expected to be delivered in four months of time with weekly evaluation by the project of Construction Company Management System guide.
Unauthorized person cannot access the panel and database, do not read and write the information
This Website will be available online 24/7 in a week.
Other Helping Material of Software Documentation and Coding
- Construction Company Management System Code download
- ERD of Construction Company Management System
- Class Diagram Construction Company Management System
- Sequence Diagram Construction Company Management System
- Design and Architecture of Construction Company Management System
- Use case Description of Construction Company Management System
- Functional and Non functional Requirements Construction Company Management System