SYSTEM REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION
Product Description of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System for Govt Employee and Private Employee
The system consists of a website which can provide the online transfer service. Website should be able to help the teachers for selecting their required fields and to help the teachers to find their partner according to their requirements.
Problem Statement of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
As transfer became a trend nowadays. Teachers have effortless transferring experience and saving time through this platform.
SYSTEM OBJECTIVES of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
To provide a mutual transfer system platform all around the country.
Non Functional Requirements of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
When mutual transfer platform is implemented teachers enter their requirements and find their partner for transfer according to requirements in an efficient manner.
The system should provide a reliable environment for teachers. All requirements should be reaching at the admin without any errors.
The web site is designed for user friendly environment and ease of use.
Implementation of the system using CSS, ASP.NET and HTML in front end with Microsoft C# as back end and it will be used for database connectivity. And the database part is developed by SQL. Responsive web designing is used for making the website compatible for any type of screen.
The whole system is expected to be delivered in four months of time with weekly evaluation by the project guide.
Unauthorized person cannot access the panel and database, do not read and write the information.
This website will be available 24 hours.
Functional Requirements of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
It is the primary requirements that are fulfilled by our web site .It’s allowing the users/teachers to use our website at the level of ease .The purpose of our website is to provide the full information that is required to the user/teachers. Here is the following requirement that is fulfilled by our system.
This feature used by the user/admin to login into system. A user/admin must login with his user name and password to the system after registration. If they are invalid, the user not allowed entering the system.
- Username and password will be provided after user registration is confirmed.
- Password should be hidden from others while typing it in the field.
Register New User
A new user will have to register in the system by providing essential details in order to find their partner in the system. The admin must accept a new user by unblocking him.
- System must be able to verify and validate information.
- The system must encrypt the password of the user/teacher to provide security.
The user can search the other teacher according to requirements. He can view teachers. After confirming the requirements in the search user/teacher can send request to other teacher for transfer.
The user can upload the requirements like designation, city, district, and grade.
The administrator can add user, delete user, view user.
The administrator can view requirements, delete requirements and hide requirements.
The administrator can view orders and delete orders.
The system must identify the login of the admin.
Admin account should be secured.
Other Helping Material of Final Year Project(FYP) of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
- Code of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management SYSTEM IN ASP.NET
- Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
- SYSTEM/Software TESTING of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management
- Class Diagram Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
- ERD Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System Entity Relationship diagram
- Sequence Diagram of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
- Use Cases Description of Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System
- Use Case Diagram Employee Transfer And Promotion Management System