This chapter provides an analysis of the requirements of the proposed system.
There are two major types of requirements for the proposed system:
- Functional Requirements (FRs)
- Non Functional Requirements (NFRs)
These requirements are described in the following sections:
Functional Requirements of Printing Press Management System System
Following are the functional requirements
Administrator Related Requirements
Admin can add the customer Admin can delete the customer Admin can update the customer Admin can view the customer
Admin can add new product Admin can delete product Admin can view product
Admin can add offers and bundles
Admin can update offers and bundles Admin can delete offers and bundles
Customer Order Management
Admin can view the printing material requested by users Admin can view the delivery details
Admin can add the printing price Admin can edit the printing price Admin can add payment mode
Admin can update payment mode
Admin’s responsibility is to update the order processing status
Customer Related Requirements
- User can register User can login
- Users can update their profile
- Users can change their password
- Users can view different options available on the website User can order for printing
- Throughout the entire process, the product’s price will vary according to the user’s selections, which the user can see
- After finalizing the order, the user can either add the product to the cart or check out
- If the user has not signed in, a message will appear and ask the user to sign in first
- The user has to provide his personal, residential, and contact details
Non-Functional Requirement of Printing Press Management System System
Following are the non-functional requirements
This website provides a user-friendly interface where customers can purchase products in an efficient manner.
This web application is available 24/7 anywhere.
The online printing website would be easy to use and also provide a user-friendly environment.
The system would be reliable and provide a reliable environment to both customers and admins. All the tasks would perform and all the orders would be reached by the admin without any errors.
Ease Of Use
The proposed system be user-friendly and would provide a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
More helping material on Printing Press Management System System
- SRS Documentation of Printing Press Management System System
- Functional and Non-functional Requirements of Printing Press Management System System
- Use case diagram of Printing Press Management System System
- Class diagram of Printing Press Management System System
- Context diagram of Printing Press Management System System
- Sequence diagram of Printing Press Management System System
- Software Testing of Printing Press Management System System
- ERD of Printing Press Management System – Entity relationship diagram
- PPT Presentation of Printing Press Management System
- PHP Source code download for Printing Press Management System