Functional Requirements of Banking management system Project (FYP)
- Who will perform the function?
User can Create Account (Current, saving, student).
User can Check Balance.
- Who will perform the function on what?
User Can Withdraw Cash.
User can Submit Cash.
- What function will perform?
User can Transfer Cash.
User can Receive Cash.
- What will be the input?
For Creating account User Need to Enter his Bio Data.
For Cash Deposit User needs to Enter Account Number.
For Cash Withdrawal User needs to Enter Account Number and Amount.
- How it will process?
- If User has an Account, he can Withdrawal deposit Cash.
- If User doesn’t have an account, he can Create a New Account
- What will be the output?
- If User is withdrawing cash, he will receive the cash.
- If User is Depositing Cash, he will see the Total Balance.
- User can See his deposit and withdrawal history