Boutique, Garments and Clothes Shop Management System Project
Boutique Management system project is for cloth store. Online delivery of the cloth is the process whereby customers directly buy clothes from a seller, without an intermediary service, over the internet. It is a form of electronic commerce. This project is an attempt to provide the advantage of online shopping with home delivery to customers of instead of going physically to shop. It provides the facility to buy the clothes from anywhere through the internet. Thus customer will get the service of home delivery.
The objective of the project is to make a website to sale the clothes in an existing shop. In order to build such a website complete web support need to be provided. A complete and efficient website which provide the facility to implement the computerization of the cloth inventory and home delivery is the basic objective of the project
The central concept of a website is to allow the customer to shop virtually using the internet and allow the customer to buy the clothes of their choice from our website.
The server process the customer and clothes are delivered to the address submitted by them. The website is designed into two basic modules, first is for customers who wish to buy the clothes, second is for the owner of the shop who maintains and updates the information pertaining to the clothes and those of the customers. The end user of this product is an admin, an employee of the shop where the application is maintained and monitors for real time queries of the customers. The website which is deployed at the customer database. The details of the clothes are brought forward from the database for the customer view based on the selection through the menu and database of all the clothes are updated at the end of each transaction.
The proposed system is Boutique Management system (BMS).
The BMS (Boutique Management system) is developed to handle your Boutique is really user friendly website. You can produce a report based on your choice (daily, weekly, monthly or yearly).
The online portal provided a joy and ease to their customers, the shops won’t to be losing any more customers to the trending online shops.
TOOLS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
Our website is based on the following tools and programming languages.
Back-end Tools and Technologies
Microsoft SQL Server v17.9 2018
Front-end Tools and Technologies
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- ASP.Net 4.5
Other Tools and Technologies
Microsoft Word (for documentation)
Computers equipped with a Pentium 4 processor or higher, The computer must have approximately 100MB of free hard drive space and 128MB of RAM.
- Google chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Browser)
- Server side operating system windows server 2008
- Client side operating system Android, windows XP and above
More helping material of Boutique, Garments and Clothes Shop Management System
- Code of Boutique Management System Project
- Functional and Non functional requirements of Boutique/Garments/Clothes Shop Management System
- Use case diagram of Boutique/Garments/Clothes Shop Management System
- Use Cases Descriptions of Boutique, Garments, Clothes Shop Management System
- Objectives, Scope and purpose of Boutique, Garments and Clothes Shop Management System
- ERD of Boutique, Garments, Clothes Shop Management System
- Software Development Methodology of Boutique, Garments, Clothes Shop Management System
- Class Diagram of Boutique, Garments, Clothes Shop Management System
- Sequence Diagram of Boutique, Garments and Clothes Shop Management System
- Presentation ppt of Boutique, Garments and Clothes Shop Management System