Functional Requirements of a Personal Diary Android app Project in java
- User can enter journal entries in the form of text these entries are stored by date and can be accessed and edited at the user’s convenience.
- Journal entries will be accessible via a calendar user can select dates from the calendar and all information previously stored for this date will be available and accurate to the user. Displayed in a consistent and practical interface.
- User can associate emotions to individual Journal entries: user can select an emotion tag to be linked to a specified journal entry to representthe user’s emotional state for this day.
- Photographs can be taken or uploaded and displayed within the entry: the user can choose to take a photograph from within the specific entry, this photograph will be tagged with the date taken and will be displayed when the entry is viewed.
- User also has the option to select a photograph from the device’s camera roll, the photographs that related to the required date will be available first to the user to
- Location of the user can be added to the entry: the user can select the current location at the time of entry creation, or select a location from location histories, or enter new locations via selecting on a map.
- Create a map of location histories that display information about the dates visited: this could include the emotions felt for this location, a display of photographs taken at this location (this would include the function of being able to tag individual photographs with location).