Petrol pump management system Project in C#.NET
Functional requirements of Petrol pump management system are as following:
- Employee/staff should be able to login and logout and check their sales
- Business owner should be able to view fuel level and fuel sales.
- Show the history of sales to the owner and the top management of the company.
- Provide staff sales trend and history; i.e who has the highest sales at end of the day, month and year.
- Process all the staff on shift on what they have sold and the amount expected from them.
- Provide accurate sale report.
- Only owner can edit the prices and record.
- fuel can easily dissipate, having excess quantities could lead to fuel loss for the pumps, costing them financially.
- Sale reports are also useful to keep a track of challan payments, maintain sales register and purchase register.
- Advanced Accounting with Analytics.
- Get Assistance on Fuel Price Risk Management.
- Petrol should be provided after the payment is done.
- The customer instructed to swipe credit card thorough card reader for verification and valid card will approved for transaction.
- The customer inputs amount of fuel to be delivered.
- The customer selects type of fuel he wishes to use.
- The pump is activated and fuel is delivered.
- The transaction is terminated when the cash limit is reached or when the nozzle is returned.
- A receipt is printed for the customer.
- The fuel stock is updated.
- The system must have efficiency and always respond to customer input within 2 minutes.
- The gas station security can be further improved to prevent credit card fraud by requiring a more personal detail.
- The display should show a status message to customer when validating credit cards that the activity is in progress and not failed.
- The system must be certified according to the Health and Safety Regulations.
- The system should be easy to extend, so that any new payment option can be updated with minimal effort.