Blood Bank Management System using PHP/MySQLi with Source Code
The Blood Bank Management System is a simple PHP/MySQLi project for a final year project(FYP) that manages blood inventory in a certain blood bank. The system only permits the blood bank’s management to access the data because the system focuses only on the data management or the inventory of the blood availability in a certain blood bank.
This system stores the list of blood donations, requests, hands over requested blood, and volunteer blood donors. The blood donations list in this management system will act as the receiving or the process where we can edit the volume availability of blood in each blood group.
The requested functionality in this system will serve as the record of requested blood for a certain patient, which is requesting for specific blood with a specific volume data will be submitted ord inputted in this process.
Functional requirements of Blood Bank Management System
The module where the system users will submit their system credentials to access the system data.
The module where the system users will be redirected after logging into the blood bank management system. This module displays the available volume of each blood group and also displays the system data summary.
Volunteer blood donors Module
The module where all volunteer blood donors are listed and managed(add. delete, view, update and search).
Blood Donations Module
The module where the donated blood is listed and managed(add. delete, view, update and search). The system feature that updating the available volume of the blood stocks.
The module where all blood requests are listed and managed(add. delete, view, update and search).
Handed Over Module
The module where all given blood or handed over blood requests are listed and managed(add. delete, view, update and search).
How to Run Blood Bank Management System
- Download the source code and extract the zip file named as Source Code of Blood Bank Management System Project in PHP.zip.
- Download or set up any local web server that runs PHP.
- Open the web-server database and create a new database name it bloodbank_db.
- Import the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
- Copy and paste the source code to the location where your local web server accessing your local projects. Example for XAMPP(‘C:\xampp\htdocs’)
- Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/bloodbank]
Admin Default Access
Important links for Blood Bank Management System Project
- Use Cases Description: Use Cases Description of Blood Bank Project
- PPT slides: Download PPT slides and PDF file of Blood Bank Project