Car insurance system Management System Project PHP MYSQL
Functional requirements of Car Insurance system are as following:
- User has to make account for car insurance system.
- User has to login and make his profile.
- User can use his/her exiting account also.
- Admin has authority to verify the user account.
- Only Admin can delete record.
- Only admin can update the record.
- User can edit his record but admin can edit all the records.
- Alarm Alerts for the insurance if car get damaged.
- A data entered into the system is correctly calculated and used by the system and that the output is correct.
- Anti-theft system, or camera-based system that uses to protect the car form theft.
- User can complain if the claim has not been dropped to them.
- Only Administration can enter and delete data of clients or user.
- Insurance must be given to after checking the car for which they were claiming.
- Data must be entered before a request can be approved.
- It generates notifications regarding the due dates of the insurance policy.
- Store car receipts with car image.
- The database will have a functional audit trail.
- The system will limit access to authorized users.
- Members of the Managers group can enter or approve a request but cannot delete requests.
- Members of the Administrators group cannot enter or approve requests but can delete requests.
- Descriptions of system reports or other outputs.
- Certification Requirements: user should provide the car certificate for entering the data for insurance.
- Reporting Requirements: reports should be provided by the user for checking the correctness of the data.
- Historical Data: Checking the record of data that is enter is correct.
Source code, Documentation, SRS, Design document, test phase testing, project introduction, scope, abstract, test manual, use case diagrams, class diagrams, DFD, entity relationship diagra, and data base files are available on demand. This project is helpful for the final year project of students of computer science, SE and IT.