As requirement analysis are defined as user’s expectations and assumptions related to the project being developed. As gamers (users) are expecting some essential functionalities like notification box, chat box and trading from our E sports Online Portal so we must include those functionalities to meet user’s expectations and requirements.
There are two major types of requirement analysis i.e. Non Functional Requirements and Functional Requirements. Non-Functional Requirements deals with how the Online Gaming And Gamers Online Portal is going to perform while Functional Requirement deals with what our portal should or should not perform.
NON FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Our Online Portal should be efficient and effective
Our Online Portal should provide a reliable environment to registered users. User’s trust and smooth experience should be our first priority
User should feel productive environment while interacting with out portal.
Need of security should be fulfilled. User should trust our Portal by providing us their essential requirements.
Functional Requirements are the primary requirements that are supposed to be fulfilled. User should experience functional requirements while using our “E Sports Online Portal”.
User should be able to:
- Log in
- Make Conversation using chat box
- Get latest news by visiting notification box
- Make deals with other user related to inventory and other gaming items.
Admin should be able to perform the following activities.
The administrator should be able to add, delete, update or retrieve information.
The administrator should be able to add updated news in the notification box and to manage trade system.
The administrator should be able to maintain privacy and security factors.
Following are the use cases of our “ONLINE Gaming and GAMERS PORTAL System Project”.
More helping material from Gaming And Gamers Portal
- Functional And Non-Functional Requirements Of Online Gami
- SRS Document of Online Gaming And Gamers Portal
- Use case detailed description table of Gaming And Gamers Portal
- Software Testing of Online Gaming And Gamers Portal System Project
- Use case diagram of Online Gaming And Gamers Portal System Project
- ERD Entity relationship diagram of Online Gaming And Gamers Portal System Project
- Context diagram of Online Gaming And Gamers Portal System Project