This project is a web-based Solar Energy system for an existing shop. Online delivery of solar system is the process whereby consumers directly buy Solar system from a seller, without an intermediary service, over the Internet. It is a form of electronic commerce. This project is an attempt to provide the advantages of online solar system delivery to customers of a physical shop. It combines the click-and-brick operations in a Solar system business. It helps to buy the products anywhere through Internet. Thus the customer will get the service of online solar system with his/her own choice.
The objective of the project is to make a website to sale items in an existing solar system shop. In order to build such a website complete web support need to be provided. A complete and efficient website which can provide the online solar system home delivery experience is the basic objective of the project. And customer can calculate their using consumption through this website.
The central concept of the website is to allow the customer to shop virtually using the Internet and allow customers to buy the solar system and other articles of their desire from the Solar store.
The Server process the customers and the items are shipped to the address submitted by them. The website was designed into two modules first is for the customers who wish to buy the articles. Second is for the solar developer who maintains and updates the information pertaining to the articles and those of the customers and they can calculate their usage.
The end user of this product is an admin, an employee of the solar system where the application is maintained and monitors for real-time queries of the online customers. The website which is deployed at the customer database, the details of the items are brought forward from the database for the customer view based on the selection through the menu.
This system can be implemented to a shop in the locality having retail outlet chains. The system recommends a facility to accept the orders Monday-Friday8.00 –
19.00 and Saturday 9.30-17.00 at a Solar system delivery facility which can bring ease in buying solar system for the customers.
The online portal provided a joy and ease to their customers, the shops won’t be losing any more customers to the trending online shops.
TOOLS FOR DEVELOPMENT
Our website is based on the following tools and computer languages:
Back-end Tools and Technologies
Microsoft SQL Management studio v18.5
Front-End Tools and Technologies
- Microsoft visual studio 2017
- ASP.Net C#
Other Tools and Technologies
Microsoft word 2016 (for documentation)
computers equipped with a core 2 Duo processor or higher. The computer must have approximately 500MB of free hard drive space and 128MB of RAM.
- Google chrome (Browser)
- Server side operating system windows server 2010
- Client side operating system Android, windows XP, and above
More helping material for Electronic Shop Project
- SRS Document of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Electronic shop SOURCE CODE IN ASP.NET C# [Download]
- Functional and Nonfunctional requirements of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Use case diagram of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Use Case Description of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Database tables Design of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- Sequence diagram of Electronics and Solar Energy System Management System
- ER-DIAGRAM Entity relationship for electronic shop