FUNCTIONAL & NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIRMENTS
In this section we will define the functional and non-functional requirements of our project.
These are statements of services the system should provide, how the system should react to particular inputs, and how the system should behave in particular situations. It specifies the application functionality that the developers must build into the product to enable users to accomplish their tasks.
- Application should have login window
- Screen or tablets were used for display
- Design is GUI based
- Button are used for input
- Printer is used for getting the billing receipt
The product needs to be as fast as possible so that interaction appears to be happening in real time. This speed is dependent on three things the user that sending orientation data. The transmission of data and the side of updated of the system must perform task according to setting done.
- The application will be risk free for customer
- Data base should be protected
- Good internet connection
- The user must have self-awareness of the surroundings so no one would get hurt in the duration of the user of the application
- The control setting will be same
- Data base should be protected will password
- User has no access to the internal implementation of the system, so the product state will not be altered
- Once the application is installed it would not have any kind of insecurities involved.
The system provides a help and support menu in all interfaces for the user to interact with the system. The user can use the system by reading help and support.
The system provides username and password to prevent the system from unauthorized access. The staffs’ password must be greater than eight characters. The subsystem should provide a high level of security and integrity of the data held by the system, only authorized personnel of the company can gain access to the company’s secured page on the system and only users with valid password and username can login to view user’s page.
The system response time for every instruction conducted by the user must not exceed more than a minimum of 10 seconds. The system should have high performance rate when executing user’s input and should be able to provide response within a short time span usually 50 second for highly complicated task and 20 to 25 seconds for less complicated task.
The system should always be available for access at 24 hours, 7 days a week. Also in the occurrence of any major system malfunctioning, the system should be available in 1 to 2 working days, so that business process is not severely affected.
Error should be considerably minimized and an appropriate error message that guides the user to recover from an error should be provided. Validation of user’s input is highly essential. Also the standard time taken to recover from an error should be 15 to 20 seconds.
More helping material of Automobile workshop Project
- SRS Document of Online Automobile workshop Management system Final Year Project
- Functional Non-Functional Requirements of Automobile workshop Management system
- ERD of Online Automobile workshop Management system [Entity relationship diagram]
- Component diagram of Automobile workshop Management system
- Class diagram of Automobile workshop Management system
- Use Case Descriptions of Automobile workshop Management system
- Download Full code of PHP Source code of Automobile workshop Management system