Medical store Management System Project is a web based Medicine business delivery system for an existing Medical distribution. Online delivery of medicine is the process whereby Shopkeeper directly buy medicines from a Distributor, without an intermediary service, over the Internet. It is a form of electronic commerce. Medical store Management System Project is an attempt to provide the advantages of online medicine door delivery to shopkeeper without an intermediary agent of a physical shop. It combines the click-and-brick operations in a pharmacy business. It helps to buy the products in the specific distribution anywhere through Internet. Thus the customer will get the service of online medicine delivery from his/her Desired Service.
The objective of Medical store Management System Project is to make a website to sale items in an existing pharmacy distribution system. In order to build such a website complete web support need to be provided. A complete and efficient website which can provide the online medicine door delivery experience is the basic objective of Medical store Management System Project.
The central concept of the website is to allow the shopkeeper to comapny virtually using the Internet and allow shopkeeper to buy the stock and other articles of their desire from the Distribution.
The Server process the shopkeeper and the items are shipped to the address submitted by them. The website was designed into two modules first is for the client who wish to buy the articles. Second is for the distribution who maintains and updates the information pertaining to the articles and those of the customers. The end user of this product is an admin, an employee of the distribution where the application is maintained and monitors for real-time queries of the online customers. The website which is deployed at the customer database, the details of the items are brought forward from the database for the customer view based on the selection through the menu and the database of all the products are updated at the end of each transaction.
This system can easily implemented to any pharmaceutical system which supplies medical stock to the pharmacies. The system recommends a facility to accept the orders 24 hours in a day at a door delivery facility which can bring ease in buying medicine for the customers.
The online portal provided a joy and ease to their customers, the company won’t be losing any more customers to the trending online shops such as flip cart or eBay.
TOOLS FOR DEVELOPMENT
Our website is based on the following tools and computer languages:
Back-end Tools and Technologies
My SQL & XAMPP server
Front-End Tools and Technologies
- Sublime Text
Other Tools and Technologies
Microsoft word 2016 (for documentation)
computers equipped with a Pentium 4 processor or higher, The computer must have approximately 100MB of free hard drive space and 128MB of RAM.
- Google chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Browser)
- Server side operating system windows server 2008
- Client side operating system Android, windows XP and above
Similar helping material of Medical store management system
- SRS Document Medical store Management System
- Functional and Non functional requirements of Medical store management system
- Code of Online E Medicine Store Management System in PHP
- Use case Diagram Medical store Management System
- Use case Description details of Medical store Management System
- Database Tables and database design of Medical store Management System
- Class Diagram of Medical store Management System
- Sequence Diagram of Medical store Management System
- Software Testing of Medical store Management System Project
- Presentation of Medical store management system Project in PPT